The Various Reasons you Should Consider the Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card as your First Option
The Amalgamated Bank is an incredibly popular financial institution in the country. One of the main reasons for its fame is their principles and the ideology they support. The Amalgamated Bank has four core principles which they uphold in each transactions that takes place in their bank. The four core principles dictate their everyday functions, the principles are they will always support the common good, they will always partake in actions which are fair and equitable, they will always put the customers first and always be passionately involved in whatever they may do.
The Amalgamated Bank has a long list of customers which include some of the country’s most foremost social activist groups, some non-profit organizations which are doing amazing work, labor unions and other organizations doing amazing work. They ensure all their customers are ethical and are not involved in any undesirable activities.
The Story of the Amalgamated Bank
Amalgamated Bank opened its first branch in 1923 in the state of New York. From the get go the bank had planned to serve those fighting for the rights of the working man. It was founded by the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America. From the very beginning the bank had decided its core principles and to stick to them. They served many major labor unions and actually went above and beyond in their service to them. When some members of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People were arrested, the bank opened its doors on Saturday to help the other members of the association in posting bail for their jailed peers. They did the same thing in 1973 when teachers in Philadelphia were protesting; they keep their operations running all weekend to ensure that the teachers had access to banking facilities if need be.
In 1957, the bank made a historical move. It financed the first ever affordable housing scheme in America which was called Park Reservoir Housing Cooperative. It was constructed in the Bronx and proved to be incredibly popular. Later on the bank financed a lot of other affordable housing cooperatives as well.
Reasons you should get a Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card right away
The Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card is an incredibly popular issuance of the Amalgamated Bank. It offers customers a lot of benefits for a relatively low cost which is why people prefer it so much. It is a great item to have in your wallet at all times because of how handy it is.
- To qualify for the Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card, you do not need to have a great credit history
- The fee is only $35 a year!
- You can enjoy online banking with your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card, simply by signing up and making an online account for yourself
- You have a credit maximum limit of $5000
- The APR on the card is comparatively lower than other cards in the market at 21.99%
- With your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card, you get extended warranty on certain items you buy
- With your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card, you get the benefit of auto rental collision coverage!
Here is how you can easily sign up for your very own Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
- The first thing you need to do is click on this link to be routed to the sign up page:https://online1.elancard.com/oad/apply.personal.controller?method=continueApply
- You will now have to enter your information into the online form
- Add your personal information, income information, employment information, account information and some other addition information
- Once you have added all of these, you need to agree to the terms and conditions
- Once you have done all of this, submit your application
- You application will now be processed and once it is approved you will be given your very own Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card