The Target REDCard:
Target is one of the biggest retailers present in the United States of America. And with their expansion to an online retail store, they have grown even bigger. Target is already a discount store thus signing up for the Target Credit Card will give you access to even better prices and discounts!
The Target Credit Card referred to as the Target REDCard has a lot of benefits involved for you if you sign up for it. Every time you shop at Target and pay with your Target Credit Card you will save 5% on your entire bill! Other than that, you have the benefit of extended returns, free shipping on most items on the Target website as well as other discount coupons, exclusive deals and access to cartwheel.
With the Target Credit Card, you are bound to save up big every month since each visit to Target will cost you less than it had cost you previously without the Target REDCard.
Where it all began:
Target has a rich history that spans well over a 100 years. It started as a departmental store in 1903 with the name Dayton Dry Goods Company, over the next century the company went through major changes until in 1962, the first modern Target discount store opened its door to the public in Minnesota.
Now Target’s discount store are popular all over the United States and Canada. Target runs the biggest discount retail store chain only next to Walmart.
Benefits of Target Credit Card:
Like we mentioned earlier having a Target Credit Card gives you access to many deals and discounts. And the best part is that there are new perks added to the already extensive list of benefits. Here are some benefits you will be able to enjoy after signing up for the Target REDCard:
- You will have early access to all the sales Target has! This means you can enjoy the discounts before anyone else and can get products before they sell out.
- You will get random perks from Target such as a 10% discount card on the Target Credit Card anniversary and other gifts.
- You get a 5% off every time you check out from Target’s store.
- You are allowed extra days for returns. Target Credit Card holders have 30 more days than other shoppers to make returns on items.
- If you visit a Starbuck’s store at a Target location you can get a 5% discount on your bill.
- You can stand to save an addition 5-50% by using Cartwheel in conjunction to the 5% you will already save with your Target Credit Card.
- You can get access to discount coupons on certain items and save in addition to your 5% Target Credit Card holder discount.
Sign up for the Target Credit Card and get Access to All the Perks Now:
In this day and age saving ever cent counts! With the cost of living higher than ever, everyone can stand to benefit from making some savings. With the Target REDCard you can save a big amount every month due to the deals and further reductions on everyday items. This is why signing up for the Target Credit Card is a great idea because in the long run it will help you save a lot of money is terms of the 5% guaranteed discount and other deals and coupons you can avail through it.
So here are the steps to sign up for the Target Credit Card:
- Access the Target REDCard application by visiting this link https://goo.gl/iaHqTM
- Fill out the 5 parts of the form and review your answers.
- Submit the application
- Wait for confirmation from Target about your Target Credit Card application.
This is the procedure of signing up for Target Credit Card.