Here’s A new way to pay- The Express Credit Card!
Imagine this scenario- A potential customer walks into an Express store with an idea of first-day-at-new-job-apparel. The customer makes an effort to pick out an eye-catching scarf and sweater to match the ongoing fall trend. At the counter, the customer enthusiastically hands over a credit card to make the appropriate payment. The salesperson attempts at charging the card while the customer eagerly waits. But, there’s a glitch and the credit card fails to make any transaction. The customer, unable to make any credit or cash payment, is forced to withdraw from the purchase and leaves the store with unfulfilled requirement for a new go-to outfit. This scenario could be eliminated if the customer was subscribed to Express Credit Card.
While this hypothetical scenario might sound dissatisfying, there’s a latest addition to payment method(s) that enables a customer to make easy and quick transactions. The Express credit card allows customer to shop at any Express store and pay the bill without any glitches. The customer doesn’t need to carry a credit card in hand! The latest addition of Express Credit Card allows customers to pay for their apparels through their cell phones. Customers are just an online account away from bringing their favorite products home.
Wouldn’t you like to know more about Express? Let’s get into it!
Express is a clothing retailer that has been running business since over 35 years. Their aim is to meet young adults with latest trendy and high quality clothing pieces. A store for both men and women based in Columbus, Ohio has risen to popularity in recent years with its hardworking team. Express started with a store and today it has expanded its business to the online world with success. The Express store has teamed with Comenity Bank to launch its very own Express Credit Card and provide customers with ease.
Bonus Points to the Express Credit Card!
The Express Credit card does not only help customers with making easy payments. The credit card holds with it a set of additional payments. The following are top-of-the-iceberg:
- Upon using the Express credit card, customers will receive 20 points per $1 transaction
- After collection of 2500 points, customers can avail a $10 gift card for the Express store
- Customers can achieve an A-list upgrade once they collect 7500 points through usage of the Express Credit Card
- If you sign up now, you will receive a bonus reward of $5 in your credit card
Already received your Express Credit Card but need to make an online account? Here’s how you can easily do it!
An online Express Credit card account can help customers to easily make quick payments through their cell phones at any Express store. The following is quick and stress-free step-by-step procedure on how to register online:
- Go to https://c.comenity.net/express/ in order to access the website for the Express Credit Card.
- Once the link opens, you will notice “Register to Access” at the top middle part of the website.
- Once you click on the option, it will lead you to a sign up page.
- The sign up page will require you to type in your credit card number.
- Once you have provided your credit card number, you will be required to select an Identification method.
- Click on the Identification method and select a suitable option. You have the option to choosing between Social security number, social insurance number and alternate identification.
- You will then be required to provide your zip code.
- In the end, you will be asked to provide the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN).
- Then click on the red button that states “Find my Account”.
- You will then be lead onto a section that calls for “Create Account”.
- The section will require a suitable username.
- Once you type in your username, type in a secure but easy-to-remember password. Re-type the password in the adjacent section.
- Provide your email address and your current phone number.
- Hit on red button that states “create account”.
You can then follow onto either paperless Express Credit Card to select how you want to receive you bill. You can also enroll yourself into digital card to make payments through your phone.