The CareCredit Card is the ultimate solution to your problems
These days there is a healthcare crisis in the country with everyone unsure of what the future of healthcare looks like. Health insurance companies are changing their policies regarding what procedures they can and cannot cover and there is a general air of uncertainty about how many people are set to lose their health insurance or not have the procedures that they need covered under it. This is where the CareCredit Card comes in.
With the CareCredit Card you do not need to worry about having to make immediate hefty payments for necessary procedures. You can pay with your trusted CareCredit Card and then pay CareCredit back in their easy monthly repayment plans. Having a CareCredit Card is a very good idea these days since with the CareCredit Card you are ensured the medical help and procedures that you need.
The origin story of the CareCredit Card
In 1987, dental implants were a cutting edge revolution in the world of dental care. It was imagined by the manufacturers of dental implants that the technology would be incredibly popular however demand was not as high as was expected. One of these manufacturers was Ralph Stern who was determined to find out why exactly the product wasn’t selling as well. After talking to multiple professionals in the dental care field, he reached the conclusion that the product was indeed a great idea and could be in high demand however, there was just one thing standing in the way of its popularity which was payment. Patients did not have the money to pay for the procedure immediately.
This set Stern and his team to figure out how they could make dental implants more easily accessible for people. They decided that the best option was for them to pay the dentist for the procedure and then the patient paid the company back in installments spread out over several months. They initially called the company DenCharge as they primarily dealt with dental procedures but soon they expanded their services to procedures for vision, hearing, cosmetic and even veterinary. They changed their name to CareCredit and this was how the CareCredit Card came into being!
Benefits of the CareCredit Card which will make you want to get the card immediately
- The first and foremost reason is that you will not need to delay or avoid getting a medical procedure you need just because of having payment issues. You can now prioritize your health!
- The CareCredit Card is accepted at over 200,000 locations nationwide.
- Covers a lot of procedures including various procedures related to hearing, vision, veterinary, cosmetic and more.
- Various flexible installment plans which you can choose according to your convenience with an option of a 60 months plan for payments of $2,500 or more.
- Competitive interests rate which will not stifle you under debt.
- No interest payments on procedures which cost $200 or less.
- Manage your transaction history with your online account.
- Get reminders for installment payments from your online account.
- Make payments for your procedures and installments online.
- Find a doctor who accepts the CareCredit Card on our website.
So how do you activate your CareCredit Card account so you can enjoy all these benefits and more?
Here are the few simple steps which stand between you and your own CareCredit Card online account:
- Go to the CareCredit Card activation page by visiting this link: https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/registeraction.do
- Enter your account information which includes ‘Account Number’, ‘Last Four Digits of SSN’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Once you enter these details, click on ‘Continue’.
- Your will then reach the ‘Verification’ stage where the website will verify the existence of your CareCredit Card account.
- You will then be at the ‘Profile Setup’ stage where you can choose your username and password.
- You will then reach the ‘Confirmation’ stage where your account will be confirmed and set up.
- Once confirmation is done with, you can easily login to your account.