The Amazon Watch Credit Card Helps you save both Money and the Environment!
With the Amazon Watch Credit Card you can not only stand to benefit a lot in terms of saving money and what not but you can also help the environment in doing so. It is no secret that the earth’s natural resources are depleting at a staggering rate. The Amazon forest is a very important source of natural resources and is currently being heavily exploited for them. There are efforts to curb this use of resources and you can also contribute to this effort by getting the Amazon Watch Credit Card.
Not only will you be contributing to the fund for saving the Amazon forest and the indigenous tribes who have lived there for centuries but also stand to save money as well as other benefits which a good credit card provides its holders.
The Interesting Story behind the Amazon Watch Credit Card
The OneCalifornia bank which is now known as the Beneficial State Bank opened its doors in 2007. A brainchild of Kat Taylor and Tom Steyer, the bank’s mission has remained the same throughout the years; sustainability. The bank not only invests in sustainable projects but is more willing to finance businesses in areas where economic activity is needed more severely. Along with the bank, Taylor and Steyer also opened a non-profit organization which was solely dedicated to making differences in communities. This made the bank a perfect candidate to collaborate with the Amazon Watch organization. This organization aims at safeguarding the natural resources of the Amazon forest.
The story behind the bank has always been to encourage sustainable living and for it to partner with an organization which is working for the Amazon forest’s sustainable future is a great initiative since it will help a lot. The two companies collaborated so a constant effort can be underway to protect the Amazon forests!
The benefits of the Amazon Watch Credit Card
With the Amazon Watch Credit Card, you do not just save the environment but save yourself a lot of money too. We have recounted multiple times above about the good work the Amazon Watch Credit Card is doing for the Amazon forests now it is time to look at what it can do for you as well:
- You earn reward points each time you use the Amazon Watch Credit Card; these points can then be used to either purchase airline tickets or even merchandize
- You can purchase airline tickets from any airline at open ended dates
- Amazon Watch Credit Card holders get Travel Accident Insurance
- You can set up an online account for your Amazon Watch Credit Card and access it from anywhere in the world
- Amazon Watch Credit Card holders have access to customer care at all times
- On your Amazon Watch Credit Card online account, you can view your entire transaction history
- You can make online payments with your card as well
- And last but not the least, each transaction helps save the Amazon rainforests!
How to Sign up for your very own Amazon Watch Credit Card:
- The first thing you need to do is login to your account by visiting the following address: https://commonsenselenders.com/WebApp/WebPages/MainPages/ConsumerApplicationInfo.aspx
- The first thing you have to do is select the type of account you have
- After that, you will move on to the next tab which is for personal information
- After that you must enter your employment information
- Once you have added all these details, your details will be verified by the bank
- Once the details are verified your Amazon Watch Credit Card will be issued.
With these few steps you can have your own Amazon Watch Credit Card in no time at all!