The Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card is a great addition to your wallet
For the last 100 years or so, the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago has been a permanent pillar in the Chicago community. The bank was founded by a labor union itself called the Amalgamated Clothing Workers Union which wanted to form a bank which would provide labor union members reliable help in the financial aspect of their lives. Since then the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago has been a staple in the community providing people with financial assistance. The bank started out for labor unions only but since then has grown and now serves everyone from small businesses, to government entities, to large corporations and more. Other than that, they now provide both personal and business banking services including loans, trusts, saving and checking account and more.
The bank has now a vast experience in dealing with all kinds of people and organizations. They still try and give back to their community. Recently the bank partnered with local organizations in the area and provided financial literacy training to people so that they could easily read their finance related documents and more.
The long history of the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
The Amalgamated Clothing Workers Union founded the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago in 1922. The bank had one main aim; to give union members better financial services and assistance. The Amalgamated Bank of Chicago has always been a pillar in the community and thus has been always successful since they try to provide the best service possible. This is why when America suffered from the Great Depression in the 1930’s, the bank still did relatively well. And in the 1960’s, it experienced true growth as it started to offer more services as well as moving to bigger and better offices.
The bank has always tried to be incredibly sensitive to labor unions and hence in 1989 formed a Labor Council which advised them on their policies and procedures. When the bank was sold off to a private company in 2000, it was still owned 5% by a labor union and the condition for the sell out was that the labor unions would still be specially catered to. The Amalgamated Bank of Chicago keeps their word to this day and ensure labor unions have top notch financial services through them.
The perks of having your very own Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card
The Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card is a great item to have in your wallet because of the many advantages it presents to card holders. If you are a union member this card is perfect for you. You need to ensure that you have it with you at all times because of the benefits it brings you.
- The Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card has no APR for the first 12 months and afterwards the APR is still low at 10.25%
- In the first 90 days if you spend $1000 you get 10000 in reward points
- The Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card has no annual fee attached to it
- When you spend $1 you get 1 reward point in return
- Your Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card earned reward points do not expire
- If your Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card is stolen and misused you do not get charged for those transactions
- Your union logo can be added to your Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card
You can have your very own Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Bank Card in these few easy steps:
- You first need to visit the following webpage: https://goo.gl/xhi38m
- You will now need to add your personal information including your home address
- You will be asked for further details and whether you already have an account at the bank
- Once you provide all the details and agree to the terms and conditions, your application will be reviewed and then accepted