You need the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card in your wallet right now!
These days everything is getting more expensive by the day. The cost of living is rising much faster than the average income per household and all of this is a cause for concern. Everyone is looking for ways to save money. Thus a great way to save up while you spend is by getting a credit card which offers your reward points which can be redeemed. The Ace Rewards Visa Business Card is such a credit card. Much like its name suggests, this credit card gives card holders the opportunity to save money while they shop.
Every dollar spent with the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card earns you points. These points when accumulated earn you Ace Rewards in terms of dollars. Every 12,500 points means $25 in Ace Rewards! Apart from the with the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card, you can use SavingsEdge which helps you further save money on items which come under it!
The rich history of the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card
While the card is fairly new, it has a rich history attached to it. The Ace Rewards Visa Business Card is provided by the U.S. Bank which happens to be one of the oldest financial institutes in the country. The first U.S. Bank was established in 1891 in Portland, Oregon. Since then the bank has only grown in terms of popularity. It was one of the first U.S. banks to become a holding company known as U.S. Bancorp; which is what it is popularly known as today.
The U.S. Bank is a very trusted name in the U.S. finance industry and millions of Americans entrust this institute with their savings. Thus if the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card is being issued by such a legitimately amazing institute, you have nothing to worry about!
There are multiple perks of owning an Ace Rewards Visa Business Card
With this card you get access to a lot of benefits which will make having the card totally worth it. The Ace Rewards Visa Business Card is meant to ease your financial transactions with seamless service. With their online banking services, this process is supposed to become even easier. Here are some other perks you will be able to enjoy with this card:
- You get Ace Reward points with almost every dollar you spend with your Ace Rewards Visa Business Card. If you use your card at a participating Ace Hardware Store, you get 3% points per dollar. At grocery stores and gas stations, you get 2% points per dollar and at every place where Visa cards are accepted you get 1% points per dollar.
- Once you accumulate 12,500 points (which usually is soon), you get $25 in Ace Rewards
- You can manage your transactions with your online account
- You have access to mobile banking facilities
- SavingsEdge which is associated with Ace Rewards Visa Business Card helps you save even more money
- Extended protection and security when you pay with your Ace Rewards Visa Business Card
- You get travel accident insurance and other perks such as Roadside Dispatch with the use of your card
- You can get access to programs such as the U.S. Bank Connect which helps small businesses grow
- Get Employee cards for your employees for free
How to sign up for your very own Ace Rewards Visa Business Card to get all these perks and more!
- First of all you need to visit think link to access the sign up page:
- You then need to give information about your Business, the Owner of the Business and how many employees you will have
- Once the information is verified the bank will contact you about your application
- You will have successfully signed up for the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card