The AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card is a great wallet companion!
The AmTrust Bank comes under the umbrella of the New York Community Bank since 2009 when the latter took over the AmTrust Bank. At first the AmTrust bank was shutting down operations and was shifting its assets over to the New York Community Bank but it was then decided to bring back AmTrust bank because of its long standing name in the communities that it served. The AmTrust bank now serves under the umbrella of New York Community Bank. The AmTrust bank has been a longstanding pillar of solidity in the communities that it serves and has always tried to provide customers with easy payment and banking solutions. This is why the AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card is a great card as well.
It has been years since the first branch opened its doors to customers and to date it is incredibly successful. This is because of the AmTrust Bank’s dedication to its customers and making sure all their needs are met.
The History of the AmTrust Bank
The AmTrust bank has a very long history. The origin of the AmTrust Bank can be traced back to 1889 when it was merely a savings and loans association. Over the years since then it had changed forms multiple times and while offered loan and saving services, it also offered mortgage, retail banking and other services. In 2007, the AmTrust Bank’s assets were valued at $17 billion. Ever since the bank’s inception it has served as a pillar of the community and has aimed to ensure that the customers always remain the priority. The bank’s customer service has always been a priority for it.
In 2009 however, things took a different turn when the Office of Thrift Supervision closed down the bank and moved all their accounts and assets to the New York Community Bank. However, the New York Community Bank realized just how popular the AmTrust name and franchise was so they brought it back acting as the bank’s parent company. Today, the bank is as popular as ever and still operates all of its branches in the different areas. Other than that, they still offer the services they had initially offered and do not compromise of anything especially their customer service.
The benefits of the AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
The AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card is a great item to have in your wallet because of the various benefits it gives to card holders. With an AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card you get a ton of opportunities for cash back. You can start getting the cash back from 2000 points onwards. And every year you can stand to make 50,000 points which equal to $500! And the points above this value are added to the next year’s points. The exact items which qualify you for a cash back are outlined below:
- You get 60 points for purchasing groceries with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- You get 60 points every time you purchase gas with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- You get 120 points for using your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card at restaurants
- You get 20 points for every time you pay for a prescription with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- When you go out for entertainment purposes, you get 80 points for each instance
- You get 80 points for using your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card at a daycare
- You get 20 points for paying for improvements to your home with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- You get 10 points for every time you book and take a vacation paying with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
Here is how you can easily login to your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card online account with these few steps:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the following link: https://www.mynycb.com/Pages/home.aspx
- Type in your “user ID”, once you do this click “Submit”
- You will now be asked for your password, provide this and you will be logged into your account
- If you have forgotten your login details, click on “Need Help Logging In” to retrieve your account