The Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card and all the Perks it can Bring to you!
Since its inception the Amalgamated Bank has stuck to progressive principles and has done everything in its power to uphold them. They have four core values which include; to support the common good, be fair and equitable, be passionately involved and to put the customer first. These values have made them very popular in the market since customers tend to go to businesses which care about the community and uphold their values even when the going gets tough. The good people at the Amalgamated Bank try to ensure they give their customers as much as they can in terms of customer service and experience. One of the products they offer which fulfills this criteria is the Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card.
In line with their values, Amalgamated Bank has a long list of clients which are doing good for the world. They serve countless non-profit organizations, labor unions, socially responsible businesses, political organizations and much more.
The History of the Amalgamated Bank
The bank opened its doors to the public in 1923 with its headquarters based in New York. The Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America founded the bank. The bank was from the very beginning sympathetic to the labor union movements and has a long history of supporting them. In 1957, it financed the construction of America’s first affordable housing scheme called the Park Reservoir Housing Cooperative in the Bronx.
It has long stood by labor unions and other activist groups to ensure they had financial help. When members of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People were arrested, the Amalgamated Bank open its doors on a Saturday just to give the association money to post bail for their jailed members. Other than that, there have been other similar instances where the bank open at non-business hours just to help customers. Such as in 1973, when the bank was open all weekend so the protesting teachers in Florida would not be inconvenienced in anyway.
The Benefits of a Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
There are many reasons why you should get an Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card. Apart from the fact that the bank is socially and ethically responsible hence a great place to do business in, the credit card it offers is always pretty great. Here are some of the benefits which you can enjoy with your very own Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card:
- You do not need an excellent credit history to qualify for a Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
- You have to pay $35 as the annually fee only!
- Sign up for your very own online account and enjoy online banking with your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
- You have a credit limit of $5000!
- The APR is only at 21.99% right now on your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
- You get extended warranty coverage with your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
- You get auto rental collision coverage once you have your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card
How to login in to your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card in a few easy steps:
- Visit this link provided to access the login page: https://www.amalgamatedbank.com/
- On the upper right you will see a option which says “login”
- Click on that option and choose the banking service you are trying to access online
- Once done add your “User ID” and then press “continue”
- Once done with that, enter then password on the page which asks for it
- You will now have successfully logged into your Amalgamated Bank Secured Visa Card online account
- If you do not remember your credentials click on the link which says “Forgot User ID?”
- You can now retrieve your User ID and or reset the password depending on what your need is