Why is the Amex Everyday Credit Card so popular?
The Amex Everyday Credit Card by American Express is arguable one of the most popular credit cards out there. There are many reasons why this is the case, one of them being that American Express is one of the oldest and most trusted names in the finance industry. And with this credit card , the world is your oyster due to the wide acceptability of this card and how many benefits it can get you.
With an Amex Everyday Credit Card, almost every transaction you make makes you eligible to get points. With the wide reach of the Amex Everyday Credit Card, you stand to get points for using your card at certain grocery stores, gas stations and other participating places. This means you constantly make points which then can be spent on multiple things such as air tickets, entertainment tickets, online stores and much more. With the wide reach of the Amex Everyday Credit Card, there is almost nothing you cannot buy.
The History behind American Express
American Express started as an Express Mail service in Buffalo, New York in 1850. Soon after the company expanded to various industries and interests and in 1857 they finally expanded their operations and ventured into the finance industry. From then on, American Express has only been incredibly successful in its endeavors. The company started the issuing traveler’s cheques which became incredibly popular. Their money order services were incredibly efficient so much so that they became the official agent for the British government in the First World War to send money to prisoners of wars and soldiers away from home.
Today, American Express is the biggest card issuers in the world in terms of the volume of purchases made through American Express cards. Their acceptability and recognizability are what make them popular.
The benefits of being an Amex Everyday Credit Card holder
There are multiple reasons you should get the Amex Everyday Credit Card. The American Express name is one that a lot of people know and trust which is why their services such as the Amex Everyday Credit Card is so widely trusted and accepted by merchants. Here is a list of benefits which will convince you to get an Amex Everyday Credit Card if you have not already:
- Get 20% more credits when you make a minimum number of 20 purchases during a billing period
- Get two points when you shop at grocery stores and pay with your Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Get one point for every dollar you spend at a participating store
- Use the points from your Amex Everyday Credit Card to shop from various brands in travel, clothing, entertainment, merchandise and more
- You get travel accident insurance with your Amex Everyday Credit Card
- You also get car rental protection and insurance when you pay with your Amex Everyday Credit Card
- You get points on your AmexTravel account whenever you travel and pay for your airfare, hotel bookings and more with your Amex Everyday Credit Card
- You get return protection for items you might not like and want to return which have been paid for with your Amex Everyday Credit Card
- You get fraud protection
- You can sign up for an online account and use and manage it from anywhere in the world
Here is how you can login to your Amex Everyday Credit Card online account in a few easy steps:
- The first step is to visit the appropriate page, click this link to do so:https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/logon/us/action/LogonHandler?request_type=LogonHandler&Face=en_US&inav=iNavLnkLog
- You may now enter your “User ID” and “Password”
- Once you have done this click on “Login” to access your account
- If you have forgotten your ID or Password, click on the phrase “Forgot User ID or Password?”
- You can retrieve your account by providing some information