Have you recently shifted to Hawaii due to personal or business reasons? Well, make your stay worthwhile with American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card!
Shifting to a new place even if it is for a short term and necessary can also shift your world upside down. Not only do you have to make new friends and connections but you also have to shift your bank for your own convenience. When you’re in a place where you have never been before, you might begin with making all the wrong choices. Which is why we would like to introduce to you, American Savings Bank. Once you associate yourself with American Savings Bank through a subscription to their American Savings Bank Secured Visa Card you will finally be able to make sense of your new phase of life. Nothing can go wrong with this quite friendly and professional bank which gives each and every customer from US or an immigrant equal priority with high quality of customer service. While the other aspects of your new life might still be struggling but at least your banking situation will be better than ever!
What is American Savings Bank?
Today the American Savings Bank has two main aims: They strive to provide their clients with accessible and easy banking and high quality customer services for each client whereas they also strive to open their bank to everyone from businesses to individuals from diverse backgrounds. The bank mainly operates through Honolulu, Hawaii. American Bank has the reputation of being Hawaii’s third largest finance institute. With years of success, their assets today make up an approximate amount of $6.7 billion. The bank is known to be a product of four men who established Mutual Savings and Loan in 1922 in the state of Utah, USA. An article of incorporation by the name of American Building and Loan then merged with Mutual Savings and Loan later on. By 1958, the company changed its name to American Savings and Loan due to the merge. In 1987, American Savings and Loan announced the opening of a subsidiary by the name of American Savings Bank in Honolulu, Hawaii. Since then the bank operates through a total of 55 branches spread across five islands of Hawaii, USA.
Here’s a list of perks that come with American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card to top up your experience in Hawaii!
How hard is it to access American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card? Turns out it’s not hard at all. These are some of the main perks of getting yourself an American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card.
- Get an EMV chip along with your American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card to experience additional security.
- Get a yearly fee payment of only $25 with American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card.
- Get the chance to access a US based credit card without being a US citizen. All you need is a valid SSN/ITIN number with addition of a valid residential address in USA.
- Get a chance to be eligible for an unsecured card and return of your deposit within 11 months of your subscription. All you need is to maintain good quality payment relationship with American Savings Bank.
- Get a chance to set your own credit limit within the range of $300 to $5,000. Deposit the selected amount when you apply for your American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card.
How can you log in to your American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card in just 4 steps? Follow our lead!
Step 1: Start your log in process with a visit to American Savings Bank’s web page through https://www.asbhawaii.com/personal/credit-cards/secured-visa
Step 2: Click on the red ‘Log In” button
Step 3: Enter your log in and password
Step 4: Click on “Log In” and finish your log in process!