Getting a credit card is a hard decision to make; there are so many options out there, but how do you know which is the best one? Well, we are here to make the decision easier for you. Here we make the case for one of the best cards; the Amalgamated Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card.
About Amalgamated Bank
The Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America established the Amalgamated Bank in 1923 with one goal in mind; to help the community and provide affordable and accessible banking services to everyone. The bank has succeeded in doing so thus far, out of its headquarters in New York City, New York. It has grown to be one of the largest union-owned banks in the country, as well as the only unionized bank; it is currently majority-owned by Workers United, which is an affiliate of SEIU (Service Employees International Union). Over the years, its service to the community and quality banking has allowed it to grow so much that it now has more than $4 billion in assets.
How did it become so big? Through the support and loyalty of its customers and the community the bank has served throughout its history. Whether it’s helping union movements or building affordable housing developments, or even bailing out striking workers, the bank continues to work for the good of the community.
Advantages of the Amalgamated Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card
So, the bank is great for the community but if you’re wondering what the Amalgamated Bank can do for you, then it is time to discuss the many benefits it can offer you. Some of these are listed below:
- With the Visa Bonus Rewards Card, you never have to worry about losing the card privileges because you don’t have to pay an annual fee to keep it.
- You also get a 0.00% introductory APR which is eligible for the first 6 billing cycles from the date you open your account.
- For every $1 you spend, which is eligible according to the card’s terms and conditions, you get 1 reward point. And, for all the points you earn in a month, you get a 25% bonus.
- You can redeem all your points for up to five years, and since there are no limits or caps to the points you can earn, there will be a lot of points for you to redeem.
Also, for your first purchase, you get 2,500 bonus reward points.
- And how can you redeem all your reward points? Through merchandise, gift cards, cash backs and travel savings.
Requirements for Logging in to Your Amalgamated Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card Account
So, now that you’re familiar with the Amalgamated Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card and its many benefits, time to learn how to log in to your account. But, before we do that, you need to make sure you have the following things:
- The Visa Bonus Rewards Card, which has been activated for online access.
- A computing device, such as a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
- A good, stable, preferably fast, internet connection.
How to Log In to Your Amalgamated Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card Account
So, let’s get to business; how do you log in to your Amalgamated Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card account? To do that, you have to click on www.amalgamatedbank.com to visit the Amalgamated Bank’s website. Once you’re on the main page, hover over “Personal Banking” and click “Credit Card” from the list of options that open.
On the next page, click “Online account access” at the right side of the page.
Then, enter your Personal ID in the space provided and click “Continue”. You will then be asked for you Password to complete your login process.