The Amazing Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card
Alaska Airlines is one of the oldest airlines working in the United States. With their dedication to their customers and their can-do attitude, they have managed to stay in business for as long as they have while their competitors shut down operations or barely made do. In their 85 years of operations, Alaska Airlines has always put their stakeholders as their priority. This is evident from their Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card and all that it has to offer to card holders. Apart from customers, one of their main concerns is the world we live in. This is why, Alaska Airlines has dedicated themselves to make their operations more sustainable for the environment and hence safeguard the planet.
Keeping this in mind, Alaska Air ensures all their activities are environmentally conscious. They recycle, compost and much more. Alaska Air is proud of their contributions which make the environment a safer place.
The long history of Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines originated in 1932 as McGee Airways. The inaugural route this airline flew was between Anchorage and Bristol Bay; the flight only flew when there were passengers or cargo. After a lot of acquisitions and mergers, the company legally changed its name to Alaska Airlines in 1944. While the company was close to bankruptcy several times during the second World War, they bounced back fairly well once it had ended. The company purchased the planes the United States military had used during the war and hired more staff including air hostesses. In the 1970s, a lot of airlines started to close down because their expenses exceeded their costs however; Alaska Airlines preserved because of their resourcefulness and dedicated staff.
Today, Alaska Airlines is one of the most known names in the airline business and one of the oldest American commercial airlines. Their tenacity and can-do spirit has not only ensured their survival but also that they prosper since today, Alaska Airlines is an international carrier!
The many benefits of having an Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card
Not only is the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card a great choice for you but it can benefit your entire family with the amazing deals and perks you get with owning the card. The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card is a great item to have in your wallet. Below are some of the perks you can enjoy with it:
- You can qualify for the companion fare with your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card once a year on the anniversary of your card ownership. The companion fare is basically a base fare of $99 with the taxes and fees!
- You get to check in one bag for free
- You get 3 miles in flyer points with every dollar you spend on Alaska Airlines or Virgin America purchases
- You get 1 mile for every dollar you spend otherwise with your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card
- You do not have to pay any fee on foreign transactions
- There is no cap on how many miles you can gather
- Your miles never expire on your active account
- The annual fee is very affordable at $75
Here is how you can login to your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature/Platinum Plus Credit Card online account in a few short and easy steps:
- The first thing you have to do is click on this link so you can be directed to the login page: https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in/
- There are two boxes asking for your “Online ID” and “Passcode”
- Once you enter both these details, you need to click sign in
- If you do not remember your login details, click on “Sign-In Help Options”