Do you hate your current credit card? Well you’re going to love Arvest Platinum Credit Card!
You were in your teens when you began earning your allowance. You grew up a little and you began to save up for your tuition fee. With passing years, you then began to earn a little extra to cover limited amount of luxuries your situation allows you. All this time, you’ve had a savings account and a credit card for your daily commodity purchases. But that very credit card ends up ruining your total estimated saving summary with those hidden charges, annual fee and extra charges on transaction. It ends up making you sad and angry at your current credit card situation. All that hard work and a big chunk of that goes to nothing but your credit card bills. It’s a saddening situation to picture, isn’t it? well, your life situation will change with Arvest Platinum Credit Card as soon as you fill out your application!
Let’s walk you through Arvest Bank
Based in Arkansas, USA Arvest is a diversified financial company which started its operations in 1961. Arvest has now spread its branches and operations in Oaklahoma, Missouri, Kansas and other mainstream reigns. Owned and controlled by Walmart’s Walton family, as reported, Arvest banks have evolved from small scale banks to large scale ones. Since early days, the bank has been experiencing successful growth, earning and prospects without losing its stability. Arvest soon began their online banking sessions, keeping in touch with their refined customer service. The bank aims on increasing its technological advancements and scopes to take their finance banking to the next level!
Don’t stop reading yet! The fun just began
What more can you get out of your Arvest Platinum Credit Card? There’s a whole lot on the list but some of the major benefits are:
- You do not get an annual fee for your Arvest Platinum Credit Card unlike all your other credit cards
- Arvest Bank offers the highest credit lines for credit cards as compared to other finance banking companies
- As a customer, you receive 25 days of grace period after purchase of items with your Arvest Platinum Credit Card
- You get a chance to swipe your credit card in more than 15 million locations on an international level!
- If you experience an unfortunate event of travel accident, you receive an insurance of $300,000
- Got an emergency? Arvest Platinum Credit Card can provide you with emergency cash, air travel tickets and emergency message service
Intimidated by the Application Process? We’ll make it easy for you!
Pay attention to our step by step guide and get yourself applied to an Arvest Platinum Credit Card right now!
- Go to https://www.arvest.com/personal/bank/credit-cards/visa-platinum
- On the web page, locate a red button that states “Apply Now” and click on it
- To be directed to your application page, select your location and click on “Continue”
- In the first row, select your prefix then type your first, middle and last name. Continue on to selecting a suffix and then typing your name that will be displayed on your card. Finish that row with your email address
- In the next line provide your SSN, birth date, security password, phone number and then mobile number
- In next line, provide your house address, city and zip code. Select your state too.
- Select how long you have resided at your address, pick housing situation, type your driver’s ID and select your state
- At the end provide your employer name, select time spent with employer and office contact
- The last bit is concerned with information regarding your income
- Click on red “Submit” button
- Get your confirmation and decision by Arvest Bank soon!