When you think of the phrase “going places”, what comes to your mind? The idea of success and grandeur, right? You can even think of it in its literal sense; you have to actually go to different places to get ahead in life because this life, and the pursuit of happiness is not stationary. It is constantly moving, and you have to move with it. Whether it’s from your home to your office, or from your office to a business meeting, you have to travel between places every day. It is how you travel that determines whether you reach your destination; both figurative and literal.
So, if you want to reach the greatest height of success you can, then you need the right car to get you there. And that right car can only be gotten at General Motors.
About General Motors
GM or General Motors is one of the largest manufacturers of automobiles in the world, with more than 390 manufacturing facilities in 39 countries, spread across six continents. The multinational corporation was founded way back in 1908 by William C. Durant, Frederic L. and Charles Stewart Mott. Currently based in Detroit, Michigan, the company recently reached a huge milestone in 2016; selling 10 million vehicles. This was a welcome feat indeed, especially after the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation and its subsequent evolvement into General Motors Company in 2009.
Although GM used to have a lot of different automobile brands under its umbrella, it still has a lot of major brands, including Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Wuling, Holden, and GMC. It not only designs and manufactures vehicles, but also markets and distributes them throughout the world. And not just vehicles, but also vehicle parts.
Advantages of the GM Business Credit Card
Well, what is all this information good for if it doesn’t benefit you? So, let’s get to the point and discuss the benefits and advantages you can get from a GM Business Credit Card. With this card, you get:
- 5% Earnings on all purchases of GM parts, accessories, and services at authorized GM Dealers.
- 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and office supply stores.
- 1% Earnings on all other purchases.
If that isn’t enough to entice you, we have some more benefits that should do the trick, which include:
- No Annual Fee.
- No limits to the amount you can redeem for an eligible, new Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, or GMC.
- Earnings that never expire.
- Employee cards without any cost.
Requirements of Getting an GM Business Credit Card
You may think that getting a GM Business Credit Card would be a tedious task, but you would be wrong. So, what do you need? Well, to begin with, you need to have your own business or be part of a business since you are getting a Business Credit Card. If you have that, you just need a good internet connection that allows you to access and fill the credit card application. You also need a device, which can be anything you prefer – computer, laptop, mobile, etc., to access the application on. Finally, you need to be able to read and understand English, which is obviously covered since you have been
How to Get an GM Business Credit Card
Are you intrigued and interested in a GMC Business Credit Card? Since a person would be lucky to have such an amazing card, we’re going to assume you are. So, to get a card of your own, you have to follow a really simply protocol, the steps of which have all been given below:
- To begin, visit the main website of the GMC Business Credit Card by clicking on www.gmcard.com.
- Here, in the box titled “Want to become a Cardmember?”, click the green “VISIT BUYPOWERCARD.COM” button.
- On the next page, scroll down and click “APPLY NOW” underneath BuyPower Business Card.
- This will open the Application which you need to fill out to get a GM Business Credit Card. Simply, provide your Personal and Business Information, along with some Additional Information, and click “CONTINUE APPLICATION”.
- Then, keep following the on-screen instructions and providing the required information.
- Finally, submit the application and you will soon receive your card in your mail, on the mailing address you have provided.