Does your work or career demand that you travel from one place to the other all the time? Do those business travels take you all over the world? If yes, what is your mode of transportation? Buses, cars and trains can only get you so far, and ships are rather slow when you’re traveling to another country or continent; so, how do you travel quickly and safely? Through airplanes. And when you need to travel through the air, you only trust in one company; American Airlines. So, if you are a regular customer of American Airlines and want to save up on your travel expenses, you can get the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card from Citi.
About Citi and American Airlines
The Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card is provided by Citibank for the users of American Airlines. So, essentially, there are two companies you need to know about if you want to get the most out of your card.
Let’s start with Citibank. The consumer division of the parent company, Citigroup, Citibank was founded way back in 1812 when it was called City Bank of New York. It is still headquartered in New York City, New York, but has thousands of branches throughout the world; if want to be particular about it, the company has more than 2,600 branches in 19 different countries. Through these branches, the company provides the customers with financial services and products, which include credit cards, lines of credit, personal and commercial loans, and mortgages.
The other part of the equation is the American Airlines, which is as the name states; an American airline. Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the company commenced its operations in 1936 and has a fleet of more than 950 airplanes. Customers of American Airlines can use the company to travel to 350 different locations throughout the world.
Advantages of the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card
Whether you’re traveling for business or for pleasure, a Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card can help you out with both. How? Through the many advantages it offers to the users of American Airlines. These advantages include:
- Spend $1,000 purchases within the first three months of your account opening, you can earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles.
- Save 25% on all inflight purchases on American Airlines flights.
- Get the annual $95 fee waived for the first year.
- Your first checked bag is free on all domestic American Airlines flights.
- You get preferred boarding on the company’s flights.
- There are no foreign transaction fees on your purchases.
- Every $2 you spend on selected business categories, such as gas stations, and American Airlines purchases you get 2 miles.
- You also get 1 mile for $1 purchases.
Requirements of Getting an Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Bank Credit Card
With all these amazing advantages, you’d think the card would be really exclusive and difficult to get. Well, it’s really not. All you need to get a Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum is a working internet connection and a device that lets you access that internet, such as a computer or laptop.
How to Get an Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card
Can’t wait to get your hand on a Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card so you can get yourself up in the air? Well, follow the procedure given below and you will get both in no time:
- First, visit the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card’s website at www.aa.com/citibusiness.
- Here, click the green “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, enter your information in the given empty fields.
- Once you have provided all the required information and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, you can click the “Submit” button at the end of the page to submit your application.
- You will soon receive the card at your mentioned mailing address.