Where do you see yourself in five years? Or ten? Or even after that? Do you see your future being secure, you living your life comfortably and easily? If you do, then you are probably one of the few people who think and plan for their future. While others waste their time, energy and resources living for the now, you can live in a way that safeguards your future as well. How do you that? Through organizations like Bethpage Federal Credit Union.
About Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Bethpage Federal Credit Union, founded in 1941, is a federally chartered credit union, which is based in Bethpage, Long Island, New York. A credit union is basically a financial cooperative that is owned by the members and democratically operated by them. Similar to other credit unions, Bethpage Federal Credit Union provides its members with various financial services that include mortgages, loans, savings and checking accounts, credit cards, etc. These services are provided to more than 308,000 with the help of 500-1000 employees.
Advantages of the Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card
What good does it do to know about a company if it doesn’t benefit you in the least? Kind of a useless information, right? Well, we’re not here to waste your time, so let’s get to the point; the advantages you can get with a Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card. These include:
- An APR rate of 2.99% in the introductory 12-month period and as low as 9.15% rates otherwise.
- There are no fee on Balance Transfers.
- A 0.5% earning on balances at the end of the month, which can be anywhere from $1.00 to $4,000 with the Cash Back Rewards card.
- Redeemable points that can be used to redeem rewards such as hotels, cruises and jewelry. For every dollar you spend, you get one reward point with the Points Rewards card.
- As low as 9.15% regular interests on all balances through the Low Interest Rate card.
Requirements of Getting an Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card
Before you can actually get a Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card, you need to fulfill some prerequisites and requirements. But, don’t worry, these aren’t too complex or difficult. First thing you need to have with you is a computer or laptop or even a mobile that lets you browse the internet and navigate the Bethpage website. However, to do so, you also need an internet connection, so make sure whichever device you are using is connected to a stable internet connection. You should also have a strong command over the English language since the website is completely in English.
How to Get a Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card
You won’t get any of the benefits or advantages you just read about if you don’t actually have a card. Want to rectify that situation? Well, then get a Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card by visiting www.bethpagefcu.com. Need some help? You can follow the below procedure to figure out what you need to do:
- Once you are on the main page of the website, hover your pointer over “Personal” until a list of options opens underneath it.
- From here, click “Credit Cards” under the heading of “Banking”.
- On the next page, click “APPLY NOW”.
- You will then be taken to the application page where you can select whether you are starting a new application or continuing a saved one.
- Then, select “Credit Card” from the drop-down menu and specify whether you are filling a joint application.
- After that, enter your Email address and Password if you want, since they are optional, and click “Continue”.
- Next, enter the Credit Card Information and Primary Applicant Information.
- Finally, review the application and submit it.
- You will receive your Credit Card on the mailing address you provided in your application.
You can also apply for the Credit Card by visiting any Bethpage branch or by calling 800-628-7070.