What do you do when your house starts falling apart around you? When your roof starts leaking, or your pipes start making weird noises? Or maybe things haven’t gotten so bad yet, but the wallpaper in your bedroom is starting to become an eyesore and some change is needed to make things nicer again. You can do what a lot of people do in such situations; call someone up to come fix everything for you. Or, if you’re handy with tools and fixing things up, you can take it upon yourself since it is your home after all.
If you do decide to fix up your home yourself, you’ll need the right tools and materials, wouldn’t you? And where do you get everything you need to improve your home? At a home improvement store, also known as a hardware store. The best one you will find, where you can get everything you need, is none other than Ace Hardware.
What started as Ace Stores back in 1924, became Ace Hardware in 1931, the largest non-grocery retailer cooperative of America, and the largest hardware retailers’ cooperative in the whole world. It has more than 5,000 locations spread across 60 countries, as well as over 86,000 employees that keep the company running smoothly. The company was founded by Richard Hesse, E. Gunnard Lindquist, Frank Burke, Oscar Fisher, and William Stauber in Chicago, Illinois; however, it is now headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. The company provides customers with home improvement and retail solutions, so they can have the life and home they deserve.
Advantages of the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card
You may be wondering what any of this information is worth to you. You’re not here to learn trivia about a company; you’re here to know how the company can benefit you. Well, the biggest benefit the company can give you is through its Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card. With this card, you can get the following:
- $25 Ace Reward for every 12,500 points you earn by using the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card.
- 3% in Ace Reward points at Ace Stores.
- 2% Ace Reward points by purchasing groceries and gas.
- 1% Ace Reward points on purchases made everywhere Visa is accepted.
- You also get Purchase Security and Zero Fraud Liability Protection, as well as Roadside Dispatch and Visa Signature Concierge.
- Furthermore, there is no pre-set Spending Limit to the card.
Requirements of Getting an Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card
Intrigued by the success of the company and the advantages you can get from your own Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card? Can’t wait to have one of your own? Well, you may be wondering what you’re going to have to do to get it, the hurdles you’re going to have to cross. No need to stress over those things, because you don’t need much. The only things you need are a computer or device capable of connecting to the internet, a good internet connection, and an ability to read and understand basic English. The last part shouldn’t be a problem, since you obviously have that covered if you’re reading this.
How to Get an Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card
Well, enough about the company and how great everything about the company is; you’ll find out the greatness for yourself once you have the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card in your hands. So, how do you get your hands on it? Well, the process is simple, especially if you follow everything written below:
- First thing you need to do is visit the main page of the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card’s website. To do that, you have to click on the following link www.acerewardsvisa.com.
- Wait for the page to load completely, scroll down and click “APPLY NOW” underneath the image of the credit card.
- Then, on the next page, enter your Personal, Housing, Income & Employment, and Additional Cards information.
- Finally, read and accept the Terms & Conditions and submit your application.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive your Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card on the same mailing address that you providing while applying for it.