The CareCredit Card is the best option for medical bill payment
Healthcare is incredibly important and everyone needs to have access to it. Unfortunately due to the cost of healthcare skyrocketing with each passing day and qualifying for insurance another nightmare a lot of people do not have access to healthcare. Thus the only thing standing between people and paying for medical procedures is the issue of making payments! The CareCredit Card aims to solve this problem.
No one should have to choose not to have an important medical procedure carried out just because they cannot afford to pay for it! CareCredit realized this and the CareCredit Card is their way of addressing the issue. Using a CareCredit Card is a way of financing your procedures by making payments in installments. The CareCredit Card is accepted at over 200,000 clinics and medical practices. It is accepted as the form of payment for a lot of procedures. You can choose your repayment options depending on the cost of the actual procedure. But procedures under $200 are totally interest free!
The story behind the CareCredit Card
In 1987, Ralph Stern started to produce dental implants and saw that there was a low demand for them. After talking to orthodontists and dental surgeons, Stern realized there was a lot of potential demand for dental implants but patients chose not to have the procedure because of lack of insurance and alternative payment options. This birthed the idea of a credit card which could pay for the procedure immediately and the patient could then later on make payments to the credit card company. Initially CareCredit Card was known as DenCharge since they solely dealt with dental procedures but with time they grew and covered the cost for other procedures as well which included vision, hearing, cosmetic and veterinary related procedures.
CareCredit Card now has a network of over 200,000 medical practices under it which accept CareCredit Card as a method of payment. The company has thousands of customers that use their services everyday and has upheld its promise of trying to provide everyone with accessible healthcare.
Why you need to get a CareCredit Card Immediately
The CareCredit Card is an incredibly helpful payment tool for people who are regularly seeking medical help and procedures which are not covered by their insurance. They have several packages and programs which make repayment for procedures much easier. CareCredit Card is truly a blessing for those who have it in terms of making healthcare more accessible which should be a basic right for everyone.
Here are some more benefits which you will be able to access with CareCredit Card:
- Get your appointment and procedure immediately without worrying about paying the bill immediately since you can pay with your CareCredit Card right then and then pay the company back in installments.
- Accepted at over 200,000 medical practices and stores.
- Covers several procedures related to vision, hearing, cosmetic, dental and more.
- Even covers certain veterinary procedures which are necessary for your pet.
- Flexible repayment options, with a payment plan of over 60 months for payments over $2,500.
- Competitive interest rate on repayments.
- Can be used multiple times for multiple payments.
- No interest on payments of $200 and under.
- Manage transaction history on your online account.
Here is how you can login to your CareCredit Card account online from anywhere in the world:
- Visit this link to access the CareCredit Card’s login page
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate slots
- Press ‘Secure Login’
- If you choose to save your information on the browser for easier access to your account next time, select the option that says ‘Remember Username’
- If you have forgotten your password or username, click on the options that say either ‘Find Username’ or ‘Reset Password
- You can even ‘Reset Your Security Question’ for more security