Do you ever feel like the shopping you do only help you get the things you buy and nothing more? Do you ever feel like you could be earning some benefits while you shop? Well, the good news is that you can! And the way to do is easy as pie. All you need at hand is a credit card that you have gotten from the Bank of Hawaii, the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card!
So you must be thinking, how do I get back when I shop using the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card? Well, the answer is simple. Every single time that you buy something through the card, you earn points. When these points are collected, you can interchange them for rewards! For example, when you do shopping worth of $1,000, you earn enough points to get a reward of $100!
How does using a Bank of Hawaii Credit Card benefit me?
The Card that you receive from the Bank of Hawaii isn’t just there to fill up your wallet. It also helps you carry out a lot of your financial work. So now, instead of going to the bank every single time that you need financial work done, you can manage your account online, or even use an ATM to withdraw or transfer money with a lot of ease.
There are more benefits to using the card, such as the ability to rack up points. You also get the ability to increase the number of points you have. There is the chance to get a 10% increase on your points at the end of the year. Put them all together, and you will be able to get some rewards back!
About the Bank of Hawaii
The Bank of Hawaii is a banking company that initially started out in the year 1897, in the city Honolulu within the United States of America. As a public company, the Bank of Hawaii is involved with the deliverance of products like credit cards to their customers.
How can I Login to the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card?
Login to the account that you already have at the Bank of Hawaii to access information about your bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card using the given protocol:
- Switch on the computer or mobile that you are using to access your Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card account.
- Run your favorite web browser and then search for the following web link: https://www.boh.com/personal/banking-products/credit-cards.asp
- The page that you will see will refer you to the page about the Credit Cards available at the Bank of Hawaii.
- Once you get to the page, click on the link labeled as the option ‘Sign On’.
- You will be taken to a page including the login box.
- In the given spaces, select the account region from either Hawaii, American Samoa, or Guam, Saipan, Patau.
- Next, enter you e-Bankoh User ID in the given field.
- Finally, select the option to click the ‘Sign On’.
How Can I Recover My Account Password If I Forget it?
It’s pretty possible that you could forget your account password sometimes. After all, we’re human and we have limited memories. The Bank of Hawaii website is prepared in the case that that happens to you. All that you have to do is go to the website, click Sign On, and then scroll down until you see ‘Help’. Click on this link. Read through the available FAQs until you get to the one about resetting your password and follow their advice to get back in to your Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card online account!