We all enjoy a good day out shopping every once in a while. While we might enjoy the actual part where we buy things we like, let’s all just face it. Wouldn’t we be happier if we could deal with all that while we sat at home with our favorite comfort foods close by, just in case? Well, you can put your uncomfortable clothes away, sit in your pajamas, and shop. You just need one more thing: the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card!
Now, you must be wondering, how on earth is this possible? Well, the card doesn’t bring the store to you, at least not literally. But with that card, you can just flip open your laptop, go to your favorite store’s website, and purchase the items you like online! So what are you waiting for? Go and apply for the bank of Hawaii card right now with the procedure that has been explained below in detail!
How does using a Bank of Hawaii Credit Card benefit me?
The best thing about this card is, the benefits don’t just end with you sitting at home and eating food while getting your work done at the same time, in fact, it helps you do a lot more! As a customer, you tend to collect points every single time you use the card for any purchases. If you collect enough points, you can redeem them for cash rewards! It doesn’t even end there, using this card, you can keep collecting cards for as long as you like because there are no limits to how many you have, and more importantly, there is no expiry date either. So go ahead, set up a nice goal for yourself and treat yourself with your reward cash!
About the Bank of Hawaii
In 1827, in Honolulu, Hawaii, within the United States, Charles Montague Cooke started out the Bank of Hawaii along with his brother in law and business partner, namely Joseph Ballard Atherton, and Peter Cushman Jones respectively. Since then, the company they created became the second largest banking corporation within the region. Now, almost 120 years later, Bank of Hawaii caters to its customer’s needs by providing them with banking services, along with products such as credit cards.
What is the Process to Apply for a Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card?
Interested in the Visa Credit Card mentioned above? Well, the card can be yours in no time. All you need to do, is to follow the given instructions in order to order your Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card now!
- Switch on the device that will be used for this process.
- Run a browser and go to the link: https://www.boh.com/personal/banking-products/credit-cards.asp
- The page seen next is the official website for Bank of Hawaii’s cards.
- Look through the page and scroll down until you come across the heading ‘Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards’.
- Read through the benefits mentioned, and then click the orange button ‘Apply Online’.
- You will be taken to a page that also includes the registration form in order to apply for a new card.
- Start by Filling out your First Name, Middle Initials, and the Last Name in the given fields.
- Select your Suffix from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter your Mailing Address, and your City, State, ZIP Code, and the ZIP Code + 4.
- Enter your Time and the current residence, along with the status of your residency.
- Next, provide your Occupation, income, and how you plan to use the card.
- Enter contact and security information, along with deciding the kind of statements you wish to receive.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and then click the link ‘Apply’ to submit your answers.