Are you a fan of the amazing clothes and accessories available at Banana Republic? If so, you must be looking for a way to purchase those items without having to worry about the total cash you pay at checkout. If you are a new customer at Banana Republic, you don’t just get to win points and redeem them later. You also get a flat 20% discount for your first purchase, and a lot more perks that are definitely going to surprise you at check out! Sign up for the card now using this guide!
Can I get Benefits from Using the Banana Republic Credit Card?
So you must be worried, as a new customer, what benefits can I access? Have I been missing out on something? Well, if you sign up today, you still get access to all of the great benefits that are available to you, along with one great welcome gift! As a new user, you can actually sign into the Banana Republic Card and then access a 20% discount on your first purchase after applying for the card!
Once you are done with all of that, your card can also help you get a lot of discounts and perks, along with cardholder only discounts and a birthday gift! Along with that, you can also use the card to make purchases and collect points, which can then be collected to be redeemed as rewards at either a Banana Republic or Gap store!
What is Banana Republic in the first place?
The company named as Banana Republic started officially within the year 1978, and initially started in the state of California in the United States. Since the time that it has started, Banana Republic has been supplying their customers with their favourite clothing and accessory related products, by selling them in many countries around the globe, in more than 600 stores. The company is still operating as a division of the company Gap Inc.
What are the Requirements Needed to Apply for the Banana Republic Credit Card?
Of course, when you are applying for a new card, you will need to keep certain things in mind. First of all, make sure that you have the right tools to apply, i.e. a device and a good Internet connection. Next, you will need to ensure that you have a valid address, from the United States only. You will also need your Taxpayer ID number as you fill out the application form, so make sure it is nearby so you can easily refer to it. Lastly, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a card, and your birthday will be an indication of that.
What is the process to Apply for my Banana Republic Credit Card?
Want to get a new card from Banana Republic? You can apply for the card right now, by going to the given website and following the steps as listed.
- Switch on your computer, mobile, laptop, or whatever device you plan on using.
- Once switched on, select any of your favourite web browsers and click on the search bar.
- In the search bar, enter the link and click the ‘Enter’ button to open the Credit Card website. http://www.bananarepublic.com/products/banana-republic-credit-card.jsp
- Do you see the heading ‘The Banana Republic Card’? Read the information under this to learn more about the card. You can also click on the 5 options given underneath to get even more details.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Now’ to start the application process effectively.
- You will be taken to another page including the application form for a new card.
- The first part of the application is about your personal information.
- Fill in the form with your Name, Address, City, State, and ZIP Code.
- Provide your primary and additional Phone Number in the next few spaces.
- Next, enter the Email Address you want to receive communications at.
- Finally, provide the Annual net income you have and the years you have spent at your current address.
- Next, you need to verify your information.
- Provide your Date of Birth, along with your SSN or ITIN and your Mother’s Maiden name.
- Select whether or not you want to have paperless statements in the next section.
- Read through the important information given to you in the section after this.
- Lastly, read through the terms and conditions.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and click ‘Secure Submit’ to provide your electronic signature and submit all of your information.