Are you in trouble with local US based bank because you are not a US national? The solution to all your problems is American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card!
When you’re living in USA as an immigrant and do not have a citizenship, you will find out that you do not stand the grounds for opening an account at your local bank. This can really make your banking experience hard since the bank you are associated with in your home country might not have a branch in the US. Your only option left is online banking however even the perks of that bank are limited. You might be forced to keep cash with you all the time and make payments without using your credit card which will not be eligible for being charged at stores. To remove this scenario from your life, we have for you the American Savings Bank with its American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card! Read ahead to learn more.
How did American Savings Bank started?
The American Savings Bank has its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The bank is known to be Hawaii’s third largest financial corporation and institute whereas their assets make a total of $6.7 billion. The bank was first formed in 1922 and was a result of four men who founded Mutual Savings and Loan in the state of Utah. In 1932 this article of incorporation merged with American Building and Loan company. In 1958 the merge became popularly known as American Savings and Loan. The company formed a separate subsidiary in 1987 by the name of American Savings Bank. Today American Savings bank has a total of 55 branches based in five islands of Hawaii, USA. Their aim is to making banking experience as easy one while ensuring best customer services. They do not only help businesses but all kind of local residents.
Subscription to an American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card will benefit you in many other ways as well!
- With American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card, you will only be charged an amount of $25 as your annual fee.
- American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card allows you to set your own credit limit when you apply with a deposit within the range of $300 to $5000
- In the period of 11 months of less if you maintain a quality payment history you will be eligible to receive an unsecured card and return of your deposit!
- You are not required to have an US citizenship to apply! You must only have a valid SSN/ITIN and a US residential address.
- Your American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card comes with EMV chip for additional security!
Fill the application form with us online and receive your American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card today!
Begin your application experience by simply visiting the American Savings Bank website through https://www.asbhawaii.com/personal/credit-cards/secured-visa
On the webpage, locate American Savings Bank Secured Visa Credit Card and click on the red “Apply Now” button. You will then be directed to your application form.
You will first fill in the following requirements:
- Name (First, Middle and Last)
- Physical address
- Zip code
- Home phone number
- Email address
- Verification of email address
Move on to filling:
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Years at address
- Housing status
- Monthly housing payment estimate
Then the next part of the application will require:
- Name of present emplyoyeer
- Business phone number
- Total annual income
- Amount in checking account
- Amount in savings account
- Amount in investment account
- Name of Authorized user
- Date of birth of Authorized user
On the last half quarter of the application you will fill in:
- Security deposit information (deposit amount, account type, routing number, account number, verification of routing number and account number)
- Click on “Continue” to submit your form!