Is there a credit card that only charges you an annual fee of $39? Don’t believe us! Just read about American Savings Bank Business Edition Card Visa Card Secured Card now!
Often times people prefer getting a debit card instead of a credit card due to the high amount of annual fee and APR percentages on purchases. While debit cards either have no annual fee or low amount of fee, it can be hard to use your card when you need to make a payment but your account is low on credit. In such times, a credit card seems more useful since it lets you charge first and pay later. However, the sum of annual fee puts a strain on it. But, clients no longer have to experience the quick pay method of debit cards only. They can now get credit cards that can help make their lives easier without any challenge or hassle of annual fee. Because, with American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Secured Card, you only lose $39 per year!
Let’s teach you about American Savings Bank
American Savings Bank was started more than 90 years ago by four men who started Mutual Savings and Loan in the state of Utah. Today, American Savings Bank has the reputation of being Hawaii’s third biggest financial institution. In 1932 Mutual Savings and Loan merged with American Building and Loan. By 1987 American Savings and Loan Association formatted another subsidiary by the name of American Savings Bank. The bank includes business cards that support small to medium scale businesses whereas their personal cards help bring the finances of individuals in check. Their main aim is to help serve everyone. The bank which has branches in five islands of Hawaii is also popular for the quality of its customer services, meeting the needs of their clients, and cash maintenance.
If you still can’t believe us, you can always learn about the benefits of American Savings Bank Business Edition Card Visa Card Secured Card!
- American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Secured Card only has annual fee of $39.
- American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Secured Card provides 20% of automatic rebates on Visa SavingsEdge qualified merchants.
- American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Secured Card allows you to set a limit from $2000 till $100,000 on your Business card
- American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Secured Card lets you access online transcripts and other documents without any hassle 24/7!
Are you having trouble with your application for American Savings Bank Business Edition Card Visa Card Secured Card? Get out help!
- To start your application, visit https://www.asbhawaii.com/business/credit-cards/business-secured-card
2. On the page, with American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card Secured Card, find “Apply now and click on it.
3. You will be direct to your application page. On the page, in the first section type your:
- Business legal name
- Tax ID number
- Phone number
- Physical address and city, state and ZIP code
- Company name to be displayed on card
- DUNS number
- Company legal structure
- Line of business
4. Fill in your mailing address, city, zip code and state
5. Move on to:
- Bank name
- Checking account balance
- Bank contact
- Phone number
6. In this section you will provide information about your authorized company representative:
- Full name
- Complete home address (including city, state and ZIP code)
- Date of birth
- Home phone number
- Job title
- Annual personal income
- Years in current position
- Estimated annual spend
- Email address (optional)
7. Provide your secured deposit information to set credit limit with:
- Deposit amount
- Account type
- Account number
- Routing number
8. In this section you will provide answers to the required questions.
9. Here, you will provide information for employees who will receive your business card.
- First name, last name
- Employee ID
10. Finally, accept the terms and conditions. Then click on “Submit”.