We live in a time zone where everything from feeding yourself to clothing your self can be done online. Did you recently shop or travels somewhere? Well, anywhere you travelled required, without a doubt, a card. Not just any card but a credit card. With this oh-so-amazing card offer through this amazing company, you can receive more than your fair share of deals and discounts.
About American Express Blue Card
American Express, founded in 1850, is a multinational financial service provider. This company provides you, the customer with debit cards, credit cards, charge card and a traveller’s cheque card with which you are free to travel the world and enjoy different cuisines, that helps all the customers deal with the variety of services. Their aim is to provide their customers with easy access to online money where you can go to a Prada store, see Prada bag, and not hesitate to buy one. One simple example is all you need people!
Haven’t Used up the Deals? Don’t Worry and Use the American Express Blue Card Login to Help Get Those Well-Deserved Deals.
Amongst the amazing benefits that you will be receiving from this account the one where you might find trouble is the login part. I know I know it’s simple. So why do I need to explain this? Well, the reason is simple, I don’t want you to feel that I left anything out and didn’t explain it. Purely selfish reason. So here are the following steps that you can follow to become a member or just log in:
- Go to www.americanexpress.com from your laptop or computer. Make sure the internet is working!
- Once the website opens you will then need to go to the topmost corner of the website and click on the “Login” button. Below is a poor attempt at showing you where the login button is.
- Once you click on the Login button you will be taken to another page where you will have to give your personal details to then get access to your account. Just remember the password. Keep it long and easy.
- Once on this page first choose which service you are logging in for by choosing from the drop-down menu. Again, here is a poor representation of where the tab is.
- After you have chosen then please proceed to give your User ID and your password. I know I shouldn’t be repeating myself but, you know.
- Click on remember me and then proceed to click on the Log In button to then get access to your account. If you do have a problem, like I do most of the times, do click on forgot the password.
For more information, please do contact 1-800-528-4800 which will take you directly to customer service, which we all know is there to help out all your queries.
Advantages of Having an American Express Blue Card Login
I’m sure you are wondering what are the benefits of you getting the access to your account or even having an account on this forum. Well, rest assured there are many and though I don’t have the time or the vocabulary to show you all here are a few of the many benefits that you can receive. They are as follows:
- Through this account, you can access all the deals and discounts that this company offers you. Not only on material things but also travel expenses. Yay!
- Speaking of travelling the American Express Blue Card offers their customers a variety of different packages and a travelling book cheque that remains helpful for you when travelling abroad to a foreign land. Just keep the travelling chequebook well hidden.
- You can always change and update your personal information on your account given that you have an electronic gadget and internet access. Although you should keep one as it will help you remember the long password.
- All your data and personal information will remain secure and confidential, and that’s a promise. Like seriously, we are a company based on trust. We got this.
Requirements for Having an American Express Blue Card Login
It is, of course, a topic that needs to be discussed as to what qualify you, the customer, to get an account. The reason for this discussion is so because while we may be ok with getting a lot of people as our customers the justice department and the legal system here in the U.S might not share our enthusiasm.
The requirements are simple and quite easy to understand:
- You must be a legal citizen of the U.S in all 50 states of course
- You should be 18 years old or older to have an account and access to your account. And no fake IDs DO NOT work.
- You cannot be using someone else’s account if you are not the co-owner of the account. Do not share your friend’s account number. Or your dads.
- Make sure that all the information that you give while making an account and to the bank are legal and legit. They need to be accurate so that no one has trouble contacting you if you are caught with fake ID
Other than the above-mentioned requirements you are free to make an account and become the owner. See easy steps.
If you are still having trouble figuring this out, although this article is as easy to understand as ABCs then feel free to visit www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue where you will receive all the information. If you are still not satisfied then you can either call them on 1-800-528-4800 which is their customer service number and I’m sure they’ll be happy to hear from you. If by some miracle you are still not satisfied then you can mail them a letter at American Express, P.O. Box 981535, El Paso, TX 79998-1535 and they will get back to you as soon as they are done doing their work.