We all have things in our records that we might not want there. For some people, those might be really minor things that are only slightly inconvenient. For example, you may not like how your photograph for the driver’s license turned out, but you may put it aside because, well what are you going to do about it? On the other side, you may be in trouble because you are a high-risk borrower when it comes to money. In that case, your options may seem limited. When you activate your Amazon.com Credit Card though, you can still access Special Financing and borrow money!
But don’t worry, this card isn’t just for high risk borrowers! You can use this card for a ton of other benefits, all of which have been explained below to make things easy for you! Read through the headings below and the information associated with them, and you’ll know exactly what this card has to offer and how to sign up for an online account using your existing card.
What is Amazon and how did it start out?
In the year 1994, the founder of the site, Jeff Bezos, initially came up with and started the business we now know as Amazon. Initially, the company was known as Cadabra and was changed to Amazon in the few months following its inauguration. Initially, based on market research on what would make the most profit at the time, Amazon was focused on selling books. However, as consumer demands grew and expanded, as did the products available on the site. Now, Amazon delivers all kinds of products, from books to bags to shoes, all the way to electronics and accessories to areas all around the world
What are the benefits of using an Amazon.com Credit Card?
As mentioned above, clearly, this credit card will offer you some exciting benefits. For one, if you are a premium user with this card, you get the chance up to 5% of the cash you spend back when you purchase items at Amazon. Using a store card? Don’t worry. You can still get access to the special financing options mentioned above, for different time grames. These time frames can range from 6 to 12, all the way up to 24 months long depending on your need. Plus, for the Visa or Store card, remember that you need to pay 0 annual fees.
What is the process to sign in using the Amazon.com Credit Card?
Here is the procedure that you will need to register an account using your Amazon.com Credit Card. Please note that you must already have a purchased credit card in order to start activating it.
- Switch on your computer, and then run any web browser of your choosing.
- Go to the link mentioned here: https://www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
- You will see the page to access your Amazon account. A screenshot has been attached so you know what it looks like when you are following the procedure.
- From here, scroll down. You will see a link Next to the text ‘First Time?’
- Click on the link ‘Register’ to start activating your Amazon.com Credit Card.
- You will be taken to another page. Refer to the screenshot attached for reference.
- From here, under the header ‘Register for Online Access’ look for the form to look up your card.
- First and foremost, enter the Credit Card number as seen on the card in the given space.
- Provide the ZIP Code attached to your billing statement in the next field.
- Click ‘Continue’ to go on so you can complete activation.
- Verify your identity, set up an account, and submit all of your information as required.
- Amazon.com Credit Card Activation Link: https://www.synchronycredit.com/amazon