In the world of constant access to the world wide web, it may seem strange to imagine a time long ago when we weren’t all regularly connected to each other. A lot of companies took innovative risks when the Internet came along, and it paid off in a brilliant way – all of these companies made a name for themselves in the new and young field. One such company that invested in this new and emerging area was Amazon, and you can now equip yourself with the amazing Amazon.com Credit Card to take advantage of their services!
Amazon.com’s Credit Card is a great card for anyone that likes to shop at Amazon, and you get the chance to earn your cash back on every single purchase. You can read through all of these benefits and more when you use the paragraphs below. You can also read through the protocol given next, so you can log in to your own account.
What is Amazon and how did it start out?
As a cloud-based computing company, Amazon initially started out in the year 1994 and was founded by Jeff Bezos. Based on retail sales and market capitalization, Amazon is the largest retail company on the Internet right now. The company started out by initially selling books. However, they next spread into various other categories of products, such as clothes, electronics, and jewelry. Now, Amazon has also branched out into creating its own products, such as Kindle tablets, and Amazon Echo.
What are the benefits of using an Amazon.com Credit Card?
There are a lot of advantages to using a credit card with Amazon, especially when you’re making purchases to the site itself. With the visa credit card, you can 5% cash back on purchases as an eligible prime member, and 2% at restaurants, drugstores, as well as gas station. You can also get a 1% cash back prize when you shop at places other than the ones mentioned above. If you are using the Amazon.com Store Card, you can also get rewards special financing at purchases of $149 or more. In addition to this, pay 0% of interest on the amazon sold items.
What is the process to sign in using the Amazon.com Credit Card?
The Amazon.com Credit Card can be signed in using these simple instructions that have been explained here.
- Using the power button on your electronic device, switch the device on to start the work.
- Once the computer starts running, run one of your favorite web browsers and then make sure you have selected the area for the search bar.
- Within the search bar, you will need to look at the address: https://www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
- Select the key labeled as ‘Enter’ on your keyboard to start searching for the address above.
- This is the web page that you will be able to see once the next page opens up.
- You will be able to see a login box under the heading ‘Log into Your Account’.
- Now, provide a valid User ID that is case sensitive in the first space in the login area.
- Enter the accepted password in the next field on the same page.
- Select ‘Remember User ID’ ONLY if you are using a secure network or computer.
- Click on the button ‘Secure Login’ to move towards opening your Amazon.com Credit Card account page.
Who can I call for help?
Encounter any issues while filling in this login procedure? You can get help right now using the Amazon Customer services, by going to http://amazon.com/ and clicking ‘Help’ in the topbar. From there, you can either call them at their service number or write them an email at the provided address.
- Amazon.com Credit Card Login Link: https://www.synchronycredit.com/amazon