Shopping is a thing we all partake in, whether we like it or not. You may not be the kind of person who goes out for crazy shopping sprees, but you have to face it, eventually, you are going to need to buy things in order to survive. Ths is especially true nowadays, when every single thing, including water, is sold to people! Well, wouldn’t it be nice them, if you could always get a percentage of your money back? Start doing that today, what are you waiting for? Because using the Amazon.com Credit card, you get to use a 5% cash back rate to collect loads of rewards and benefits!
You also don’t even have to spend all that money at Amazon, at other locations you can receive cash back rates that range from 1-2% depending on where you are. So what in the world are you waiting for? Sign up now for a brand new card with Amazon, and get access to all of the things mentioned above, plus a few more than you will read about in detail in the paragraphs that follow. You can also check out the detailed steps that have been placed in this article to understand the process to open your Amazon.com Credit Card.
What is Amazon and how did it start out?
Jeff Bezos started out Amazon originally as a site named Cadabra that dealt with the selling of books across the United States. As the site grew, it started to include more diverse ranges of products, and eventually became the largest retail website on the Internet, based on sales and market value. Using innovative risk-taking investment, the company has made a name for itself around the world and has become a pioneer in the field of Internet-based businesses. Now, Amazon delivers around the world and has hired more than 341,000 employees in the year 2016.
What are the benefits of using an Amazon.com Credit Card?
So let’s look through some of the benefits you get from an Amazon.com Credit Card. As mentioned above, you get the obvious benefit of being able to earn back your cash. In addition to that, remember that you also don’t have to pay any annual or foreign transaction-based fees while using your card. Plus, if you are traveling soon, you can do so without worrying about accidents or losing baggage! Both those problems will be covered with insurance because of your card. The insurance coverage doesn’t end there, with coverage for accidents, warranty extension, and damage waivers for collisions.
What is the process to sign in using the Amazon.com Credit Card?
So, let’s through the steps you need to keep in mind when you are purchasing a brand new Amazon.com Credit Card from the Amazon website.
- Turn on the electric device (such as a computer) using the power button switch.
- Go to the web address https://www.amazon.com/Credit-Cards/b?node=1266766011
- A web page will be seen, a screenshot of which has been attached below.
- This page contains a lot of details about the two cards that are being offered by Amazon.
- Click ‘See Card Details’ for whichever card you wish to purchase and read through the given information.
- The next page contains, even more, details about the card types and benefits.
- Click the link ‘Apply Now’.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can sign in to an Amazon account.
- Provide a valid Email Address and Password in the given spaces.
- If you are not an existing customer, select ‘I am a new customer’. Simply provide a valid ‘I am a new customer’.
- You can also sign in using the mobile number you are using for your mobile account.
- You will be prompted to create a new account.
- Submit all of the necessary information to complete application.
- Amazon.com Credit Card Application Link: https://www.amazon.com/Credit-Cards/b?node=1266766011