Not being able to meet the needs of your family? Need some extra time to work and make money? Then register now for Juniper Credit Card/Barclaycard today and make life easy. You can get hold of your financial needs and then at the end of the month you can repay the company. There is going to be no interest unless you pay the money within a month.
Moreover, by activating your Juniper Credit Card/Barclaycard, you can access your online account 24/7 a day whether you are at friend’s place or at work. You can update your personal information, make online payments, pay your bills and so much more! Apart from all this, you can also get reward for using your Juniper Credit Card/Barclaycard and then you can redeem those rewards. There is no more need to wait for a few days to buy your favourite things. You can easily purchase them when ever you want with Juniper Credit Card/Barclaycard.
About Juniper Bank
By several executives of First USA Bank, Juniper Bank came into being in January of 2000 but now it is known as Barclays Bank Delaware. This company was then sold off to British-based Barclays Bank PLC by Juniper’s investors and now Juniper/Barclays is simply known as the Barclaycard. Its headquarters are now present in London, England, United Kingdom. And it is one of the largest credit card issuers in the entire Europe. There are more than 10 million customers of Barclays in the United Kingdom. It also provides payment services and contact less technology.
Want to activate your Juniper Credit Card/Barclaycard? Just read the steps that are present below
If you are done with the registration process and now you want to activate your Barclaycard/Juniper Credit Card, then read the steps below. The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have the Barclaycard with you. After that get a device that can connect to internet easily. You can use a personal computer, smart phone, a laptop or even a public computer. The company recommends you to use a personal device due to security reasons. Now, once you connect your device with the internet, follow the steps that are present below
- Click open the web page link that is present at the end of this statement
- On a new window, main page of Barclaycard will open in front of you.
- If you are opening the web page for the first time, click on ‘Register’ that is there on the top right side of the web page.
- The things that you need to have is your credit limit. You need to mention your important information and before registering your Credit Card, read the online terms and conditions carefully.
- In order to register, you need to be the main cardholder and to register this account, you only have 10 minutes because of security reasons. So do not delay the process and only register when you are free.
- After reading the information carefully, click on ‘Register’ and a new page will open in front of you.
- Start my mentioning your personal information like date of birth, card number, card security code, expiry date and current credit limit.
- In the next step, set up your online login details. Start by typing your Username, Passcode, memorable word and memorable word reminder. Do not forget your memorable word because it will help you top retrieve your account if you forget your password.
- In the third step, mention your email address and check mark if you want to receive emails or notification alerts.
- In the end, read the terms & conditions carefully and then click on ‘Register’ after check marking ‘I’ve read and agree to the Barclaycard online Terms & conditions’.
- Click on ‘Register’ and then you will be able to access your online account.
- If you have any problems, then click on ‘Contact Us’ that is present on the top of the web page.