The multiple benefits of signing up for a Goodyear Credit Card:
It is no secret that the economy is not doing well. And due to the less than satisfactory performance of the economy, almost every household in the country has suffered in one way or another. This has prompted a lot of people to find ways to cut down on costs and lower their monthly expenditures. And through the help of the Goodyear Credit Card you will have another way to save some money!
Contrary to what you may think, a Goodyear Credit Card is not solely good for when you want to purchase tires. The Goodyear Credit Card will help you save in other areas as well such as when you have your oil changed or your tires rotated amongst other benefits.
Hence there are dozens of reasons why you need to sign up for a Goodyear Credit Card and all of them have to do with the fact that you will be able to save quite a bit of money in the long run with this credit card!
The story of Goodyear:
Goodyear has a history that spans well over a century. The company was started in 1898, and only produced rubber tires for carriages and cycles initially amongst a few other products. Soon the company grew and started to expand its operations all across America. Their popularity lead them to a fruitful deal with Ford, where they were contracted to produce tires for the popular Ford Model T.
However, soon there was immense competition especially in 1922 when they stopped production for a while but it was all settled again very soon since the company was so popular amongst consumers that they made a comeback in no time at all. The company then reached new heights and became the biggest rubber company in the entire world. Their success further lead them to be register on the New York Stock Exchange in 1927.
Even today Goodyear is considered to be one of the leading rubber companies in the world especially in the trade of tire production.
Why you need to get a Goodyear Credit Card, right now!
There are a lot of benefits of getting a Goodyear Credit Card. Like we mentioned earlier in this post, you stand to save a lot of money over time since the card comes with a lot of perks. While you will save major chunks of money when purchasing tires, you will also find that you can save money on small payments as well such as having your oil changed or getting your tires rotated. Below is a list of reasons outlining the benefits of having a Goodyear Credit Card:
- You can make payments online easily on any Goodyear item you purchase.
- You can choose your finance options for any payment over $250.
- You can stand to get $160-$200 back on Goodyear items such as Assurance, WeatherReady and certain sets of 4 tires.
- You can purchase any Goodyear product online.
- You can have your tires rotated for free at certain stores.
- You can get $5 off your oil change at select locations.
- You can have access to rebate options.
- You can use your Goodyear Credit Card at ATMs to access cash.
- You can manage your account online any time of the day.
Activate your Goodyear Credit Card right now through these few easy steps!
If you have gotten your Goodyear Credit Card, you need to activate it so that you can use it online and manage your account through it. Activating your Goodyear Credit Card is incredibly easy and can be done through these simple steps:
- Go to the following link to access the page to activate your Goodyear Credit Card online account: https://goo.gl/HZmPwR
- You then need to fill out the information required which is your credit card number, name as it appears on the credit card and last 4 SSN digits on your credit card.
- Once you fill the information out, your account will be activated and you will be notified regarding the activation of your online account.
- You can set your username and password for your online account as you please.