Are you an expert in everything you have to do in your life? All the menial tasks that you need done, like home improvements, or fixing your car, or even taking care of your finances? Can you say for sure that you know everything there is to know about handling your finances, in a way that benefits you not just now, but in the long term as well? If you can, then great. But, if you can’t, then you’re just part of the larger community that needs some help with it. And you can get it through Bethpage Federal Credit Union.
About Bethpage Federal Credit Union
What is a credit union? A member-owned, democratically controlled financial cooperative that helps its members be thrifty to save up for their future. Bethpage Federal Credit Union is one such credit union. The organization is headquartered in the same place it is named for; Bethpage, Long Island, New York. Founded in 1941, the organization has grown to include not only employees between 500-1000, but also over 308,000 members. How did the company get so big, and so successful? Due to its quality banking products and trustworthy financial services, which include everything from checking and savings accounts, to loans, mortgages and credit cards.
Advantages of the Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card
So, wondering how knowing about this company and all its services and such benefits you? How about knowing the actual benefits you can get through the company? Knowing that should be helpful, right? So, read on below to find out the advantages:
- There are no Balance Transfer fee.
- During the introductory 12-month period, the APR rate is 2.99% which then becomes 9.15%.
- If you have the Cash Back Rewards card, you can get 0.5% earning at the end of the month according to your balance then, which can be anything between $1.00 and $4,000.
- You can also get redeemable points if you have the Points Rewards card; each dollar you spend gets you one point. You can use these points to get rewards like cruises, hotels and jewelry.
- If you have a Low Interest Rate card, you get 9.15% regular interests on all your balances.
Requirements for Activating Your Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card
Looking at the advantages, one might thing that the process of getting and activating a Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card would be really difficult. After all, something so good has to be difficult to get, right? Well, it’s not. You don’t need much to get the card and even less to activate it. So, if you have the card with you, the next thing you need is a computer, laptop, mobile or tablet; anything that allows you to access the Bethpage website. You would also need a good internet connection to visit the website, of course. You should also be able to read and understand English so you can navigate the website with ease.
How to Activate Your Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card
If you have received your Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card, the next step is to activate it. You can do this by opening an account for online banking through the website. If you need some help with doing that, you can read below for the procedure:
- The first is to visit the Bethpage page website, which you can access through www.bethpagefcu.com.
- Then, click “OPEN AN ACCOUNT” in the upper, right corner of the page.
- On the next page, look through the various options of accounts provided by Bethpage to select which one you want to open, or can open depending on your age. The options include:
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Certificate Accounts
- Click “APPLY NOW” underneath the account you want to open.
- Then, provide all the relevant information that has been asked and submit the registration.