Want to travel through the skies and not worry about the monetary costs? Wish you could travel in style and comfort without compromising on your budget? Seems impossible? Well, it’s not. Not when you travel with American Airlines and avail the amazing rewards you can get by using the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card.
About Citibank and American Airlines
Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card is provided to the customers by Citibank so they may travel more freely through American Airlines. So, to really understand this partenership, you need to know about both the companies behind it.
First up, let’s talk about Citibank, the bank that gives you the power to fly with ease and get rewarded for it through the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card. Citibank, founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, is the consumer division of Citigroup. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York; the same place where it was founded all those years ago. However, it has made its way into the world, reaching far and wide in 19 countries through 2,600 branches. But, what does it do? Well, it provides customers with the best financial and banking products around; such as, credit cards, line of credit, mortgages and loans.
Then there is American Airlines, the company that lets you use the power of the Citibusiness AAdavantage Platinum Credit Card and travel through the skies. American Airlines, as the name suggests, is an american airline company which was established in 1936. It now has a fleet of over 950 airplanes and flies to 350 destinations around the world. Whereever you want to go, American Airlines can get you there; safely and quickly.
Advantages of the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card
Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card can provide you advantages where ever you go. Your whole life is filled with benefits by Citibank if you have this card. The main advantages it provides, however, are to the American Airlines’ cusomers, which include:
- Within the first three month of you opening your account, if you spend $1,000, you get to earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles.
- You save a flat 25% on all purchases maded inflight
- For the first year, your annual fee $95 is waived.
- Your first checked bag is free on all domestic American Airlines flights.
- Get a preferred boarding on the company’s flights.
- No hidden foreign transaction fees on the purchases.
- You can get 2 miles for every $2 you spend on particular business categories, such as gas stations, and American Airlines purchases.
- Also, you get 1 mile for $1 purchases.
Requirements for Activating Your Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card
With great benefits, comes great price. Well, here’s the thing. With all the great benefits you get from Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Bank Credit Card, you only need a stable internet connection, and a device such as a computer or a smartphone as the price you pay. Then, just log on to their website and activate your card.
How to Activate Your Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card
Don’t get impatient just now because we’re finally to the essential part; where we tell you how to activate your Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card and enjoy all its benefits. Simply, follow the simple procedure given below:
- First of all visit the Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Credit Card web page at www.accountonline.com/buscards/USBAO/login/showLogin.action.
- On the main page you will see a green button saying “Register Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the button.
- Next, provide your credentials such as Credit Card Account Number, CVV, Security Word, Email Address, etc.
- Then, just click the “Continue” button at the end.
- Enter your User ID/Password.
- Select a Security Question and choose the Optional Services, if any.
- Then, simply confirm and submit your request.