Many banks around the world help you out by offering several great services. These can include some interesting ones, such as internet banking, which helps you manage your account online, from the comfort of your home, and ATM banking, which means you can use your card to withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts credit cards! However, one very interesting service banks are usually involved with, is the use of points, such as the one found when using the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card.
How points work is that the bank assigns a certain number of points for every single dollar that you spend. Every time you spend money, your points collect. At the end of things, you can use these points as a sort of ‘reward cash’ – using this, you can earn money back from your purchases! And if you’re using a credit card from the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card, you have the added option of having no cap on the total points that you score online!
How does using a Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card benefit me?
So now that you have been made aware of the actual card, you should also know how beneficial the card can be to use! In addition to all of the points made above about the Bank of Hawaii Credit Card, the card has some additional benefits too! For example, when you don’t have any cap on points, that means you can continue earning points without the worry that your points will either run out or expire – instead, you can comfortably earn points while you save up for something big.
About the Bank of Hawaii
If you live in the regions of Hawaii or nearby, you must be familiar with the Bank of Hawaii. Located in Honolulu in the same region, the banking company has been around for one hundred and twenty years, since its founding in the year 1827. The region’s second oldest bank was originally founded by Charles Montague Cooke, Peter Cushman Jones, and Joseph Ballard Atherton.
How can I Sign In to My Account At the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card?
So, do you already have the Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card? Activating the card isn’t as hard as it looks, but for reference, you can look through the procedure outlined below.
- First and foremost, run the computer by pressing the power button to turn it on.
- Once the computer is switched on, run any web browsing program.
- Open up the following link: https://www.boh.com/personal/banking-products/credit-cards.asp
- The page including information about the bank’s credit cards will be seen on your screen.
- See the link labelled ‘Sign on’ in the given page? Click on this button.
- Ignore the login box, and instead click the link ‘Enroll for e-Bankoh’ under the ‘Sign On’ button.
- On the next page, read through what you need to sign in and keep everything nearby.
- Click the link ‘Continue’ to move forward through the activation process.
- Next page, select where the account was opened and what type of customer you are from the given options.
- Click the link ‘Continue’.
- Select the method of verification from either ATM/Debit card, Checking/Savings/Money Market Account, or the Loan Account.
- Select that you have read the Terms and Conditions to then move ahead and click ‘Continue’ to move forward.
- Next, you will be asked to provide information in order to set up an account.
- Enter your First Name and your Last Name in the first two fields at the top of the page.
- Next, provide your Social Security Number’s last 4 digits.
- In the next field, enter your Email Address and confirm it by entering it again.
- To verify the info, add in the last 4 digits of your card number, as well as your PIN.
- Click the link ‘Continue’ to move forward with activation.