The various perks AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card holders get to enjoy
Everyone living in the states of Ohio, Florida and Arizona know and trust the AmTrust Bank name. This is because for the last century this bank has been a staple in the finance industry and has been proudly serving its customers with the best services possible. The AmTrust name has always been very popular and well known, in fact when the New York Community Bank was about to take AmTrust into itself, they reconsidered and decided to keep it as it is, serving only as its parent company.
Ever since its inception over a 100 years ago, the bank has been providing people with financial assistance and continues to do so today on an ever wider scale. Initially the bank was only a savings and loans association but today, the bank offers various services both for personal banking and business banking. The services AmTrust now offers include auto-loans, mortgages, savings accounts and more.
The Long and Eventful History of the AmTrust Bank
AmTrust Bank is one of the very few banks that have survived over a century through tumultuous periods in history including the Great Depression, the World Wars and more. The AmTrust bank was founded in 1889 as a loans and savings association. Over the years the bank expanded and grew in both physical size and services. Today, AmTrust Bank boasts over 41 branches!
While the bank has been mostly successful in its long history, in the late 2000s, the bank started to face a little trouble which resulted in the Office of Thrift Supervision deciding to close down AmTrust. Even though just in 2007, it was estimated that the bank had over $17 billion in assets. It was decided that AmTrust would be given to the New York Community Bank and merged with it. However, the New York Community Bank realized just how valuable the AmTrust name was and hence decided to act as its parent corporation instead of taking over. This decision proved to be incredibly popular.
The plus side of having your own AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card
The AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card is a very reliable card and a great companion for your every day expenses. The bank has designed the AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card so that it is convenient for everyone to use for everyday purposes. Below are the advantages of having your own AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card:
- There is no annual fee attached to the AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card
- When you use your AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card for payments, you get 1% cash back on your spending!
- If you use your AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card in the first three months, you get $25 in credit!
- The reward points you gain with AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card do not expire
- There is not APR on the AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card in the first 12 months
Here is how you can activate your AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card online account in no time at all from your home:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the following link: https://goo.gl/athVPF
- You now need to provide details about yourself and your AmTrust Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Once you have provided all of these, click on “Continue”
- You will be asked for a few more details and then you can submit your form after which your details will be verified
- You can now choose your login details; your User ID and Password