Earn back some cash with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
Since 2009, the New York Community Bank has served as the parent company for the AmTrust Bank. This is because the AmTrust Bank was closing down and transferring all their assets and accounts to the New York Community Bank. However, the New York Community Bank realized just how valuable the AmTrust name could be to them. This made them rethink their decision and they ended up keeping the AmTrust bank open under the umbrella of the New York Community Bank as the parent corporation. Because of the popularity of the AmTrust name, keeping the bank open under the same banner was a good idea since it retained the customer base and was still a profitable enterprise.
The history of the AmTrust bank is both long and arduous. But today, the bank stands as a pillar of its community and serves thousands of people every single day perform transactions and other finance related efforts.
The long story of the AmTrust Bank
Initially, the AmTrust Bank was a savings and loans association. It was founded back in 1889 and since then has been a pillar in its community, serving hundreds of people every day. Today, the bank offers all financial services a traditional bank does; both personal and to businesses. It offers mortgage, retail banking and more services which are for individual customers. In 2007, AmTrust Bank’s assets were on total worth $17 billion, nonetheless it was decided by the Office of Thrift Supervision that AmTrust would be closed down and all their assets and accounts will be transferred to New York Community Bank. The over 100 year of the bank’s legacy would vanish in no time at all.
However, the New York Community Bank realized the significance of the AmTrust Bank’s name and history thus they decided to keep the bank running as it is with the New York Community Bank serving as the bank’s parent company.
The various perks of having an AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
The AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card is one of their best offerings because of the versatility of the card and the dozens of benefits it brings with it. As the name AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card suggests, you get to earn cash back on your card. You can redeem the cash back from as little as 2000 points. You can get up to a total of 50,000 points which amount to $500. Anything beyond 50,000 points in one financial year however has the points transferred to the next year.
- You have your own online account for online banking services
- You get points for every time you use the AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- For every time you visit a grocery store or gas station and pay with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card, you get 60 points
- Every time you pay for your prescription or home improvements with your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card, you get 20 points
- You get 80 points each time you use your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card for entertainment or at a daycare
- For every use of your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card at a restaurant you get 120 points
- For every time you use your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card to go on a vacation you get 10 points
Below are the few steps which will help you in learning how to activate your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card:
- The first step is to visit the link provided below: https://apps.mynycb.com/enroll/Application/EnrollMe.aspx
- You will now need to choose options of whether you already have the card or not
- You will now need to provide some details about your card
- You will then receive a notification code which you will have to enter in your online form
- You will then be asked to read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Once you have done this you can set up your online account
- You account will then be verified and confirmed