Are you looking for a key that opens your door to luxury travel experience? Don’t look beyond the American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card!
When you sit on a plane that is supposed to take you to your destination in over 14 hours straight without any stop, It can be tough on your muscles. Even if there is a stop in between your long flight, commuting at the stop can be tough. In such scenarios you wish you could travel more comfortably and remain comfortable through out the traveling process. What can help you make that wish come true? We believe its American Express Business Platinum Reward Credit Card. How? Because it lets you afford a business-class ticket without spending a large sum of money. You simply either get a discount or you can easily use your reward points. During your stops, you can spend those extra waiting hours at exclusive airport lounges anywhere and everywhere!
What can we tell you about American Express?
American Express was first established in 1850 in New York City, NY. American Express is part of the 30 component of Dow Jones Industrial Average and is headquartered at Three World Financial Center located in New York City. The company is known for its popularity with charge cards, business cards, credit cards, rewards card as well as its involvement in traveler’s cheque. Today, with high success rates, American Express has become a global finance services company and corporation that not only helps individual clients but helps enrich businesses as well. They rank at number 85 at Fortune 500 Rank. They have an approximate of $1 Trillion in worldwide billed business. The company now stands on total assets of $158.9 billion! With this level of worldwide success, American Express still maintains high standards of customer services and need maintenance.
American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card does not just open one door!
An American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit card can mean a lot of things. Here’s a list of what it stands for:
- Get a chance to receive 5X Membership rewards with American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card for your flights and hotels!
- Get a chance to receive 50% more points with business purchases which are more than $5,000 with American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Get a chance to receive 35% of your Airline bonus with American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Get a chance to access over 1000 Airport lounges all over the world with your American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Get a chance to receive a $200 Credit for one whole year to take care of your baggage fees and more!
- Get a chance to receive 50,000 membership points after spending $10,000 and additional bonus points of 25,000 with additional $10,000!
Your application for American Express Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card is just a 3 step process!
Your Application only has 3 steps and can take you less than 10 minutes to fill out:
a) Visit American Express’ webpage via https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/credit-cards/business-platinum
b) On the webpage, click on the orange button that states “Apply”.
c) you will be directed towards your application page.
Step 1: Fill the following information on your application part 1
- Email address
- Legal Business Name
- Business name on card
- Business address
- Zip code
- Business phone number
- Select industry type and company structure
- Select years in business and number of employees
- Annual business revenue
- Select estimated monthly spend
- Federal Tax ID
d) Click on “continue”
Step 2: Type in boxes that will then require your personal information such as name, Date of birth, Email address, Physical address, Phone number, Zip code, state, city and so on.
Step 3: This is where you will get your decision in 30 seconds!