So, the question is simple. Do you want to get a bank card so that you can avail all the benefits that come with it but what do you do? Do you call up customer service and nag them. Or do you look online for articles that are willing to explain to you the procedure in easy simple ways? You choose.
If you chose the latter then you are the right place since it would have been very awkward if you left this article in the middle. I’m trying hard here. So, this article is here to explain to you how to activate your registered card online.
About American Express Blue Card Activation Service
This service is brought to you as part of a package that helps you understand in a simple way on how you can activate your card by yourself, online. Also, this is a perfect gateway for me to explain to you what this company does. It’s a financial service providing company that offers a helping hand to entrepreneurs and for people like me who need these cards for shopping online and travelling throughout the world using their travel services.
How to Start the Activation Procedure for American Express Blue Card
Ok, now this is the part where you get offended saying, “I know how to do all this! Why are you telling me this? Do you think I’m Dumb?” the answer to that is of course not. These are just helping guidelines for those who might have trouble, and it’s very natural to have trouble. So here go the simple steps needed to start the activation:
- Go to www311.americanexpress.com/CHWeb/userCardRegister.do from your laptop or computer. Though if you own a computer, good on you!
- You will see something like the following.
- You will need to get the card out of your wallet, the one you have already received from the company.
- Place in the Card Number and The Card Security Code that will be available respectively in your car and in your envelope. Please do note that this will only work if the card was purchased by someone else for you.
- After that piece of information is given then press the submit button and you will get the card activated.
- If you are still having trouble you can get your card activated by calling them at 1-866-207-7970 and get it verbally activated. Though it will only work if you purchased the card for yourself.
There you have it. 6 easy ways to activate your account.
Benefits of Activating Your American Express Blue Card
There are many benefits that you will and can receive if you are becoming a permanent member of this company’s customer group. Here are some of the benefits:
- You will be able to avail all the benefits and opportunities that this company puts forth for their customers. In other words, you’ll be getting the good stuff.
- You can deactivate and then reactivate your card whenever you want.
- If God forbid your card gets stolen because you travel a lot, we know, the company will block your card and issue you a new one because the company cares for you, unlike that thief.
- You can change and update your information whenever you want and all you need is internet access. Just make sure you are changing it because you changed houses, not take someone’s identity because then we can’t help you. That a lot of paperwork.
Requirements that you Should Follow If You Want to Activate Your American Express Blue Card.
There are a few basic requirements that you must follow so that there is no other problem in the future for the company and you. Here goes:
- Please, and I cannot stress this enough, please make sure you are 18 or older when registering because the company can easily figure out Fake IDs and that will not only humiliate you but also the employee who is working tirelessly for you.
- Give the correct information regarding your contacts and personal information. Though yes you can change it later but just give the right information.
- You MUST be a legal citizen of America and I know it may sound bad but we have superiors to answer to too. So, please.
So, there you have it. How to activate your card in a simple worded article with a little humour and sarcasm that some might understand and some might hate. Until the next article. I’m out!